It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 6246
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." [Benjamin Franklin]

"Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drank I feel ashamed. Then I look in the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
[Babe Ruth]

"24 hours a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not." [H.L. Mencke]

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." [Paul Hornung]

One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy Norm:


"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:15 pm
Posts: 140
Vic wrote:
One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy Norm:


"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."


It's true that Beer makes you smarter, after all it made " Bud Weiser"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 pm
Posts: 1279
Fast Eddie wrote:
Vic wrote:
One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy Norm:


"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."


It's true that Beer makes you smarter, after all it made " Bud Weiser"



Made both Bud and Coors "light"--whether brighter or lost weight, you figure!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 pm
Posts: 1279
munkeewrench wrote:
My First Seargent in the Army called it Liquid courage.......it made weak men invincible........


Ain't that the truth. My military experiences with drunks showed me 3 categories: Those who thought they could whip the world, those who got "silly", and those who fell asleep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 am
Posts: 3853
Vic wrote:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." [Benjamin Franklin]

"Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drank I feel ashamed. Then I look in the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
[Babe Ruth]

"24 hours a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not." [H.L. Mencke]

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." [Paul Hornung]

One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy Norm:


"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

~~ reminded me of a stand up comsdy act I saw on TV once the guy went the same route , in words animals push the weaker to the outside of the herd to be thinned by predarors , we humans take the weakest and surround,and coddle them and protect them and allow them to breed.thus weaking our gene pool . look around you it's time we thin the gene pool .....Hence- WalMart Black Fridays a good example

_________________
"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm
Posts: 5754
Here is a few of our favorite quotes from Vic......

Yes, it is very embarrassing to have Obama as president.
I've long suspected and now believe that Obama is intentionally wrecking the economy to bring our country down.
His goal is to have muslims take over the U.S. Obama thinks it's OK for him to do things like this because he thinks he is God
I'm glad to see that a majority of the American people now realize that OBAMA SUCKS
She's not back-and-forth on Obama
they just print long liberal essays by Obamatons
Obama and his family (including his mother-in-law) sit in the White House and eat lobster and caviar on my dime
At least I paid with my own money, not with food stamps like your welfare bums
Obama is riding shotgun with the devil to the apocalypse.
But I clearly stated that Obama was riding shotgun
BRING OUR TROOPS HOME, OBAMA!
Now do you think Obama should bring our troops home or not? Great job, Obama, have you decided what you're going to do after your landslide defeat next year?
Obama's failed economic policies are the sole reason for the mess we're in now
34% higher higher than 2 years ago. Great job, Obama!
Obama, Kerry, and all other communists beleve in state control of the media
Liberals' insistence on paying lazy parasites not to work is destroying our country, and must be stopped
His hair was less gray than the last time I saw him
But when Obama hits 40%, the polls are bass ackwards
Typical Obama fear-mongering, to be ignored
An example of why I think this country is a joke; something to be laughed at.
Every day I become more and more convinced that Obama's goal is to weaken, if not destroy, the U.S. economy. Increasing taxes (which most Americans are AGAINST), will result in more unemployment and a weaker economy. He loves to penalize the successful, and reward the lazy.
So he is not my boss, he is my servant.
Secondly, I am a Republican, I'm white, and I hate Obama.
It seems to me that the environment has suffered a lot more during the Obama administration
If Obama detonated all of our nuclear weapons on muslim countries, I would say he is a better president than George Bush.
I'm sure the bastard will release every last drop in his pitiful attempt at re-election.
Maybe Obama could do us all a big favor and take Garcia's place
You're as funny as Obama!
As far as I'm concerned, anybody who voted for Obama after he said he believes in "spreading the wealth" is a Marxist.

Millions more people are on welfare since Obama took office. Obama thinks he has it all figured out. Take our money and give it to the lazy so they'll vote for him. He's too stupid to realize that the people he's taking the money from are not going to vote for him. And we outnumber the lazy.
And all the liberals with their white race-guilt will fall for this
This is typical Obama trying to fool people into believing he can solve the problem. The only thing that will solve the problem is the voters sending Obama back to Chicago
The real reason Obama is in Libya is to strengthen the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood. The only way to stop this madness is to impeach Obama, and this illegal war is sufficient grounds to do so.

Considering the illegality of this war, I'd like to see our troops stand down
No, the U.N. controls Obama
And now Obama is helping the Taliban
Mr. "Hope and Change" turns out to be a warmonger
The premise of going after Gadhafi is just Obama's excuse for funding the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood. Maybe Obama is fooling you, but he's not fooling me
Obama wants to destroy the private sector
Obama got spanked, and it's far from over. I see grounds for impeachment
Obama being elected president is proof that morons shouldn't be allowed to vote
Where does Obama stand on this issue?
Obama would have a diary if he knew how to write
This sounds like something Obama dreamed up Google "Obama's lies".
Why is Obama still giving billions of dollars to aid Pakistan
I enjoyed watching the Republicans debate tonight. THEY TORE OBAMA UP
I was against Obama attacking Libya from the beginning, but if it causes his defeat next fall, it's well worth it. I can't see Obama being re-elected without taking Pennsylvania
Nope, the Obamas got snubbed. Plain and simple
Obama is arrogant enough to think that we would be thrilled that his daughters are getting an educational experience.

WOW. 60% killed during Obama's tenure, which amounts to 20% of the duration of the war. I guess this is what happens when you put a community organizer in the role of commander-in-chief.
If Obama is re-elected, our country is done.
Obama showed where his priorities are when he made the bizarre move of walking out of a press conference, leaving Bill Clinton to answer questions from the press, so that he could go to a party with his wife
Obama certainly doesn't try to hide his strategy of stealing from the successful to give to the lazy. He knows the lazy will be ambitious enough to turn up at the polls to vote for him, in order to keep their gravy train rolling. If this stategy proves successful, then the only thing that will preserve our way of life is a revolution.

How much money would we have to give to Obama to get him to quit?
Obama is supposed to be a constitutional law expert?
HEY OBAMA! SALUTE THIS!
Bamey made his little speech today, and 10 minutes later the stock market dropped another 200 points.

Don't you remember Obama's declaration that last summer was "the summer of recovery"?
The cousin says the market will skyrocket when Obama loses the election.
Gotta admit Obama has had a very positive effect on one market - gold.
It's not a stunt by Obama. In fact, Obama will be nothing more than an unwanted guest at that event.
The biggest failure of the administration of law in this issue is Obama's refusal to administer the laws against illegal immigation.
The ages of Obama's daughters will soon be higher numbers than his approval ratings. Did you see that big drop his approval took this week?
The baby stopped crying to take a crap.
The baby stopped crying because it passed out from BO's B.O.
And the more money you have, the more it hurts you. Another way for socialists to penalize successful capitalists. It doesn't hurt Obama's welfare people at all.
President Lush holds another beer summit.
nor are they fooling anybody but mind-numbed Obamatons.
So says the lamestream media and mind-numbed Obamatons.

If you see anything fishy on the internet, please send it to flag@whitehouse.gov
I wonder how much of a bump Obama will get from Ilyas Kashmiri
In fact, it would be proper to say that we are bringing down terrorists IN SPITE OF Obama.
Has Obama met privately with Barney Frank?
Obama talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk
Obama is almost always either vacationing, campaigning, or golfing.

This time I'm sure, now that the American people have seen what Obama is like. Do you think Obama will be re-elected?
The economy has sucked the entire time Obama's been president
Obama promised that unemployment wouldn't go over 8% if his trillion dollar stimulus was approved.

Once again, Obama sucks up to the muslims. He'll soon have the mideast embroiled in chaos and death.
I think Obama just lost the Jewish vote
I think Obama's order not to destroy it is more evidence that he's a traitor
You have to admit Obama is just doing what he said he would do during his campaign - spreading the wealth. If you want to blame somebody, you have to blame the morons who voted for him, and that's a majority of the voters in this once-great country

Obama's stance on Israel will likely cost him Florida, a state he vitally needs to be re-elected. Also, Jews donate a LOT of money to Democratic campaigns, but Obama won't be seeing much of that now
Obama is indeed impeachable due to his unauthorized action in Libya.
Do you actually think that our membership in the U.N. allows Obama to ignore the constitution of the United States?
A day on which the comstitution of the United States was in full effect, and ignored by obama.
The reason I bring it up is because I'm sure congress will consider the rulings of the Supreme Court if there is an impeachment trial for Obama, as well there should be.
Kind of surprising after Obama went to all the trouble of having Bin Laden's body washed and wrapped according to Muslim tradition, and had our men recite muslim prayers to his body. You gotta wonder why Obama thought it was so impoprtant to give Bin Laden a proper muslim funeral, when our line is that Obama has perverted the muslim religion.
Why won't Obama release the photographs of Bin Laden's dead body?
The American public, particularly the families and friends of the victims of 9/11, want to see these pictures for closure. Why won't Obama release them?
Also, I notice you again have failed to say WHY Obama won't release the pics, so I'll tell you. He is AFRAID of offending radical muslims. Obama is our first yellow president.
Obama having Bin Laden's body washed and wrapped acording to muslim custom, and having muslim prayers said over his body.
That means Obama still snorts coke, hangs out with terrorists, and worships at a racist minister's church.
Obama is the "Food Stamp President". When Obama came into office, there were 33 million people on food stamps. Now there are 47 million.

I'm waiting for the post "Obama Got Bin Laden".
Unemployment has been high the entire two-and-a-half years that Obama has been in office, and will likely continue until the election since Obama has no solution. This, along with high food and gas prices, will be enough to bring him down in 2012.

The only military success Obama has ever had is from continuing the policies of President Bush
If it turns out that Obama lied about his birth in order to make himself seem eligible to be President, then he must be hanged.
Obama is really milking this for all it's worth.
Having Bush stand next to him at ground zero would have been a great photo-op for Obama, but Bush didn't fall for it. Obama is disgusting for using the victims of 9/11 for his own political gain.

Obama said he's not going to release the photos of Bin Laden's body because he doesn't want to be seen as taking a victory lap. Then he goes to ground zero to take a victory lap.
I would be willing to bet that a majority of the military people responsible for finding Bin Laden HATE Obama. It's shameful for Obama to try to take credit for their accomplishment.
Obama is, unfortunately, their commander-in-chief. They can't turn him down like President Bush did. Obama wants the photo op with the Seals. He is nowhere near done milking this.

Obama looks like the mailboy sitting in at a meeting of the board of directors
Boehner the pushover will do whatever Obama tells him to do. If Obama tells him to cry, he'll ask "How hard?"

Maybe Boehner will work for Obama when they both get kicked out of office.

Maybe Donald Trump can get Obama to release the Bin Laden photos
The liberals here are excitedly making MANY posts about the killing of Bin Laden; I think it's because they believe the death of Bin Laden will ensure Obama's re-election.
So now Obama's a brilliant war strategist, right?

Trump wins, because Obama had to answer him.

I've never understood what demanding to see a birth certificate has to do with race. I just saw Herman Cain saying that people accuse even HIM of being a racist for not liking Obama
Obama is engaging in his usual fear-mongering in saying what a disaster it will be if the debt ceiling is not raised.
Make sure you let Obama know if you see anything fishy.
Maybe Obama is going to have another one of his bizarre "beer summits".
Obama knows the bill won't pass, and after it is rejected, he will claim at every campaign stop that the reason unemployment is still high is because Congress refused to pass his jobs bill
I deplore Obama's socialism, hate lazy bastards who refuse to work for a living

If they removed all the trash from Harrisburg, there wouldn't be many people left living there
You have little boys on your mind again, eh?

Either Obama is extremely stupid, or he is hell-bent on destoying this country

This is why our country doesn't have any money. Because we give it to lazy bastards who then mock us for giving it to them. We would better off if these people starved to death, as they so richly deserve.
They like Obama, and he's the one who bailed out the banks
Nah, supporters of communism look for the union label
I wonder how much fecal matter he swallowed?

It figures unions would join a stupid movement like this; union members are not known for their intelligence.
It is crucial that Obama be defeated
But what Obama and the protesters want is government control
All I know is that a majority of TV broadcasts are part of Obama's propaganda machine. If you want to know the truth, you must watch Fox News, which is why Obama repeatedly rails against Fox. He cannot afford to have everybody know the truth about his administration.

What kind of weirdo is this guy?
I see where Obama's buddy Bill Ayers has joined the Occupy Chicago protest
I've often heard Obama described as "Nixonian".
Costco has now created more shovel-ready jobs than Obama has.




_________________

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:42 pm
Posts: 740
Dancer wrote:
Here is a few of our favorite quotes from Vic......
I'll refrain from mentioning your grammar and ask you this, do we not live in America and espouse to the constitution? Just because you don't agree doesn't mean your right.

_________________
It's not always easy to do whats right, but it's always right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm
Posts: 1446
Vic, I think you may have a stalker. There something going on "the husband" should know about? :lol:

_________________
"A communist is someone who follows the works of Marx, a conservative is someone who understands them."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:28 pm
Posts: 3432
Location: Summerdale, PA
I don't know what's a bigger waste of time, collecting that crap or reading it. Thank gawd I did neither!

_________________
"I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out." --Arthur Hays Sulzberger
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 6246
I stand behind every one of my statements 100%.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 395
Vic wrote:
I stand behind every one of my statements 100%.



You stand behind this?

"They like Obama, and he's the one who bailed out the banks"

The "Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008" was signed into law in October 2008 (aka bank bailout)

(http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1424)

_________________
"cause inside out is wiggida wiggida wiggida whack""


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 395
Now not to start the "Bush vs Obama" garbage argument that always happens, I do have just one question for those who say that "Obama is the one who destroyed the economy"...

Bush signed the "Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008", that is fact...

Do president's typically sign something called an "Emergency Economic Stabilization Act" if the economy under them is just fine?

Just a question to ponder...

_________________
"cause inside out is wiggida wiggida wiggida whack""


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 6246
Darrell wrote:
Vic wrote:
I stand behind every one of my statements 100%.



You stand behind this?

"They like Obama, and he's the one who bailed out the banks"

The "Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008" was signed into law in October 2008 (aka bank bailout)

(http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1424)

Sorry Darrell, but I'm not going to start re-opening all the discussions from the past just because you weren't here when they originally occurred. That would be boring to the people who have been here all along. As I said, I stand behind every one of my posts, and if you don't agree with them, that's fine by me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 395
Vic wrote:
Darrell wrote:
Vic wrote:
I stand behind every one of my statements 100%.

Sorry Darrell, but I'm not going to start re-opening all the discussions from the past just because you weren't here when they originally occurred. That would be boring to the people who have been here all along. As I said, I stand behind every one of my posts, and if you don't agree with them, that's fine by me.



You were ok respondoing less than an hour ago by saying you still supported them 100%. Now you are wrong on one of them and you don't want to reopen all discussions? Ok Vic!

Isn't it just easier to say "I was wrong"?

It is not whether I agree/disagree with your statement because it is just 100% factually wrong.

_________________
"cause inside out is wiggida wiggida wiggida whack""


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm
Posts: 5754
Immmmmmmm..So tempted

_________________

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 am
Posts: 1743
Fascism refresher:

October 3, 2008 - President Bush signs TARP into law
January 12, 2009 - President-Elect Obama asks President Bush to request second installment of TARP funds
February 2009 - President Obama announces $75 Billion program to address home ownership programs
December 8, 2009 - President Obama announces new jobs program with TARP funds
March 2009 - Programs announced to assist in mortgage modification and small business lending

_________________
"Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor." - H.L. Mencken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:28 pm
Posts: 3432
Location: Summerdale, PA
Image

_________________
"I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out." --Arthur Hays Sulzberger
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm
Posts: 5754
Ron Paul Speech @
Republican National Convention:
























































.

_________________

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous Quotes
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 am
Posts: 3853
lynched1 wrote:
Vic, I think you may have a stalker. There something going on "the husband" should know about? :lol:

~~ :o Don't know about the stalker .but some one has a mental condition if they take this crap that seriouly that they collect all those quotes, they need therapy, and a real life. ~~ thats post was almost scarey :twisted: ~~

_________________
"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group