It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Board Apologizes to City council ???
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 am 

WHY?? ?? because they are to imature to take a joke .or because they cry racsist again . maybe we need a LT Roast .WOW!! that would freak 'em out. I'll put it up striaght ,since Obama came to office race relations have slipped 10-15 yrs. the city councils been a joke for 20+ yrs .they fought like kids over what st. to name after MLK way back. they aren't the ones that caused the whole mess ,some may have been aboard long enough to make it worse. but the bunch now are like a lttle kids put into a round room and told to P in the corner. :? :roll: They need to get their acts together so something can be done, no one can work with LT ,they keep quiting.It's almost like they feel if they keep puttng off doing anything some one will come to their rescue. then when a jokes made on 'em for it they scream like little babies. the Cit-ee the county and state are tired of it .

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

Post subject: Re: Board Apologizes to City council ???
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 am 

Obviously they struck a raw nerve with the EXCUSE for a Mayor & Council. In reality, their comedy was nothing more than the TRUTH.
If I were the board, I'd have thumbed my nose at the lip-flappers :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:13 pm 

I'm just mad I couldn't find the video of the whole "joke". Supposedly it was to be on the website.

It seems no one can take a joke!! They nailed the mayor!! All they needed was some HUGE earrings they pulled down her ear lobes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:03 pm 

FKA D wrote:
I'm just mad I couldn't find the video of the whole "joke". Supposedly it was to be on the website.

It seems no one can take a joke!! They nailed the mayor!! All they needed was some HUGE earrings they pulled down her ear lobes.

The Mayor (so-called) IS a joke! Just like many (most?) of the Council.
With leadership like they have provided, is it no wonder that Harrisburg, I'm VERY ashamed to admit, OUR State Capital, is in the fiscal AND physically safe condition that it is, today! :shock: Personally, I'd welcome a State and/or Federal investigation into the possibility of malfeasance in operating the cit-ee. It's time for the REAL culprits to start paying the price rather than the people.
I'm not sure that there is another State Capital in the 50 that is as screwed-up ( that is NOT the term that I wanted to use!) as Harrisburg............... and that, my friends, is very sad Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm 

FKA D wrote:

“We are the world, we are the cit-ee. ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NsG52XME68

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 am 

Thanx for finding that! I was using the wrong search words!