It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Jamie Foxx Proclaims: "Kill All The White People
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm 

Jamie Foxx Proclaims: "Kill All The White People... How Great Is That?"
(NewsBusters) "And I got a movie coming out, 'Django,' check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. 'Django Unchained' I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?"

"But I'm going to tell you right now, speaking of blackness, my President, President Obama is back up in the White House four more years. How black is that? And not only that, he’s so black, he was playing basketball during the Election Day. How black is that? But he was also late for his acceptance speech. Okay, all the white people, this is your turn - how black is that?"
http://conservativeamericaonline.blogspot.com/2012/12/jamie-foxx-proclaims-kill-all-white.html

~`OK the city council cried racsist on a funny SNL type skit, they have no humor ~ wonder what they are saying about this ?? obama has set race relations back 20 yrs with all his class warfare.even that dumb arse Rodney King said can't we all get along . How hard is that Mr Foxx. He's in a position to help relations and comes off like that?? What would happen if a white guysaid anything close to that ? ~~Funny how the right is referred to as the extreme .~~Seems to me there's plenty enough to share in the extreme lines on the left also. just the media won't touch it .

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

Post subject: Re: Jamie Foxx Proclaims: "Kill All The White People
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 am 

Most of the time, NP, the extreme left is complaining about the extreme right. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:35 am 

Foxx has always been a racist.
He can say whatever he wants to, it's still a free country, I think. Just as long as the Obama voters understand that they own everything that happens the next four years, and things are not off to a good start.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 pm 

Huh? wrote:
Most of the time, NP, the extreme left is complaining about the extreme right. :lol: :lol:

~~ Thats the point I was making , they complain about the extreme right ,What HEX is he :lol: :lol: Sure ain't right , politically or otherwise

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 pm 

What would happen if a white actor went on SNL and said "I kill all the black people in the movie. How great is that?" We all know what would happen. That actor would never work again. Why is there such a double standard on race in this country?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 am 

Vic wrote:
What would happen if a white actor went on SNL and said "I kill all the black people in the movie. How great is that?" We all know what would happen. That actor would never work again. Why is there such a double standard on race in this country?

You are correct Vic, and you know why? Because it is wrong to use the term black. The acceptable term is African American......I think...unless it has been changed again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 pm 

jadiff wrote:
Vic wrote:

You are correct Vic, and you know why? Because it is wrong to use the term black. The acceptable term is African American......I think...unless it has been changed again.

~~ It's only wrong if your other than Black ,if your black yiu can even use the N word

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:18 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
jadiff wrote:
Vic wrote:

~~ It's only wrong if your other than Black ,if your black yiu can even use the N word

That IS true. I just imagined Vic wasn't black, hence he is not allowed to use it.

Arghhhh, there I go. Now I am not PC :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:45 pm 

Yep Double standard.
As far as the label African American goes, you can't be both. If you are a United States American you are a citizen of the United States of America. Ask someone that came here legally and has attained thier citizenship what they are and they will most likely stand up proud and say AMERICAN. Ask them what their heritage is and you will get many different answers from all over the world. Sad to say but they have more American pride than many of us that were born here. To say you are African would be like saying you are South American. They are continents not Countries. Tell me you were born an American and your heritage comes from the Country of Angola in Africa. Then you are telling me you are proud of your heritage and your citizenship. If you go with African American you are asking to be grouped into all the different Countries in Africa. And if I recall my history many of those countries wantonly kill anybody from neighboring countries and even villages.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:03 pm 

Great post schlep!
I have a black friend from England. I forget the situation, but she was asked her race I think & she said "black" & the other person said to my friend "So you're African American then", to which my friend replied snidely, "NO, I'm a black Britain." :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:10 pm 

Hey, I'm a proud Part-Native American err.................. Part-Seneca Indian.....................errr.......................

What the hell does it all matter??? This has gotten ridiculous. I think it would be a better idea to kill all PC people! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:45 pm 

I'm old enough to remember when the accepted term for these people was "negro".
Then that became offensive and the accepted term was "colored".
Then that became offensive and the proper term became "black".
Now the PC term is "African American".
"Colored people" is offensive, but "people of color" is fine.
What the.....?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:02 pm 

Vic wrote:
I'm old enough to remember when the accepted term for these people was "negro".
Then that became offensive and the accepted term was "colored".
Then that became offensive and the proper term became "black".
Now the PC term is "African American".
"Colored people" is offensive, but "people of color" is fine.
What the.....?

Same here, when I was coming up they were 'Colored People'. Actually 'African American' is a general term that doesn't cover all of the whole US race, many are not from Africa, just as all Caucasians are not from Europe.
I think the press comes up with most of these name changes (such as 'Gay') and since they are the ones who put the news into print the name changes seem to stick and spread and after a while become the norm.