It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Man faces DUI charge following single vehicle crash
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm 

A Mechanicsburg man faces DUI charges after police responded to a single-vehicle crash on Friday night.

Jeffrey A. Greene, 49, had been traveling west on Williams Grove Road when he lost control of his vehicle, left the road and struck an object.

Police arrived at the scene and arrested Greene for driving under the influence of alcohol.

He was taken to the Cumberland County prison where he was later released. His preliminary hearing will be scheduled at a later date.

I wonder if Jeffrey A. Greene views ABC27.com?

That would be embarrassing. Im sure somebody he knows has seen it

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home

Post subject: Re: Man faces DUI charge following single vehicle crash
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm 

Dancer wrote:

Is that his brother who was arrested for asssaulting the juvenile?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 pm 

Dancer wrote:
A Mechanicsburg man faces DUI charges after police responded to a single-vehicle crash on Friday night.

Jeffrey A. Greene, 49, had been traveling west on Williams Grove Road when he lost control of his vehicle, left the road and struck an object.

Police arrived at the scene and arrested Greene for driving under the influence of alcohol.

He was taken to the Cumberland County prison where he was later released. His preliminary hearing will be scheduled at a later date.

I wonder if Jeffrey A. Greene views ABC27.com?

That would be embarrassing. Im sure somebody he knows has seen it

Welcome back Dancer. I see you are back to your old ways of reveling in others bad decisions and mistakes. Is your life really so miserable that you have to look for others troubles to make yourself feel better?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 pm 

"struck an object" NOW THAT REAALY TOOK A DICK TRACEY TO FIGURE OUT~ wonder what he hit , filling in the blanks like that makes for a more complete report.

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
"struck an object" NOW THAT REAALY TOOK A DICK TRACEY TO FIGURE OUT~ wonder what he hit , filling in the blanks like that makes for a more complete report.

Newspolice we have seen your reports and would much rather read one that is "a little" incomplete ..Then one loaded with baloney

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 am 

Dancer wrote:
Newspolice wrote:

Newspolice we have seen your reports and would much rather read one that is "a little" incomplete ..Then one loaded with baloney

~~ Now I could call you a liar , like you keep doing to me if i want to stoop to the same level . you seem to live for one of my posts. You have the option to not read my posts . But you have the NEED to try and agitate me. I find it rather entertaining. Your obsessed,you could not refrain from attacking that post that didn't come anywhere near you or your insanes beliefs. a totally neutral post and like Blow Flies on the Road Kill Dancers on me . Sorry baby your still a real trip

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.