It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Biden the DINOSAUR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 am 

Our strategic Vice made announcement that everyone should have a Dbl. Barreled SHOT GUN for home protection. He says when you hear someone trying to get into your house you should open a window and shoot the Shotgun into the air with BOTH BARRELS SCARING THE FELON, RAPIST,BURGLARS AND ROBBERS AWAY. In case this FOOL doesn't know, even FELONS, RAPIST,BURGLARS AND ROBBERS CAN COUNT TO TWO. What about the CONSEQUENCE of the Pellets falling to EARTH, discharging a firearm within CITY LIMITS, RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT, and any other violation the POLICE would come up with. Double Barrel, really, has he ever heard of a PUMP SHOT GUN, OR MAYBE AN ASSAULT SHOTGUN IN SEMI AUTO, They hold 5 rounds. OPPS, 5 rounds, you can't assault anyone with just 5 rounds. What will this poor excuse for a Vice President say NEXT.

A Pessimist is an Optimist with Experience

Post subject: Re: Biden the DINOSAUR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm 

I saw the video of that this morning- HILARIOUS!!!!!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 pm 

While a shotgun is an almost perfect all around firearm, I prefer mine with a magazine.

In terms Joe can understand, right train, wrong track.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm 

A fully loaded pump ,racked inside the home will send any sane criminal looking for a way out don't waste ammo, the rack of a pump shotgun is a universally known sound that should strike fear into most, that being said his BS about an AR being harder to aim and use is so far off base it's not even a good joke .

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
... that being said his BS about an AR being harder to aim and use is so far off base it's not even a good joke .

Yes, it's the opposite by design. You have to consider the source.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:44 pm 

Rudey wrote:
You have to consider the source
One of my favorite sayings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 am 

Newspolice wrote:
A fully loaded pump ,racked inside the home will send any sane criminal looking for a way out don't waste ammo, the rack of a pump shotgun is a universally known sound that should strike fear into most, that being said his BS about an AR being harder to aim and use is so far off base it's not even a good joke .

That's cause old Joe is too frail to hold on to a weapon with such a kick. :lol: And I've heard the rack before, it gets you gone!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:56 am 

Well this morning on FOX NEWSthey had a comment from LAW ENFORCEMENT about Bidens suggestion to his wife about the double barreled shot gun and shooting it into the air out a window to scare an intruder off. It seems LAW ENFORCEMENT says that would be illegal. My my Mister Vice are you really that stupid?

A Pessimist is an Optimist with Experience

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 am 

Of course it is, you can't just discharge a firearm in to the air. As head of that lameass "committee", he should already know that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 pm 

LocalGrown wrote:
Newspolice wrote:

That's cause old Joe is too frail to hold on to a weapon with such a kick. :lol: And I've heard the rack before, it gets you gone!

~~When I worked retail sptg good and a little lady /female would come in and want to by a hand gun, then pick it up like it was gonna bite her. I usually recomended a friend who did training before buying or the other choice was a 20 ga shotgun,I'd pull one off the rack and rack the slide and all heads turned. I let her see the reaction. I told her anyone not totally smaked out on dope trying to kick in her door that hears that sound will make track unless they have a death wish.It was a firearm she could use with minimal training and was not afraid of it due to media hype in handguns . You all know if ya have one in your home it will kill ya ?? didn't ya know that??

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:05 pm 

I don't know how I've managed to survive all these years w/a handgun in the house! :lol: