It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Jason Whitlock: The NRA is the new KKK
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:44 pm 

Kansas City sportswriter Jason Whitlock blamed Jovan Belcher's murder-suicide on the "gun culture", and then went on to say "I believe the NRA is the new KKK. And that the arming of so many black youths, and loading up our community with drugs, and then just having an open shooting gallery, is the work of people who obviously don’t have our best interests at heart."

But of course. It's all evil whitey's fault.

Post subject: Re: Jason Whitlock: The NRA is the new KKK
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:05 pm 

OK I'm gonna email the NRA and ask them to push for a law banning Blacks from owning firearms .just to make this ignorant fool happy . Does he have any idea how stupid he sounded.

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:08 am 

Yep, the NRA is out there advocating giving your guns to black youths. NOT. Maybe if the black youths stopped ILLEGALLY breaking and entering peoples homes and stealing what good people work hard for the black youths would not be shooting each other with guns they can not even legally be carrying. Naw, it can't possibly be the black communities problem. We know all there "good kids" are home by 9PM every night drinking hot chocolate with the family. Give me a break! Individuals choose their own direction in life. If the community/family does not show their children there are alternative directions to go why is that the NRA's fault?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm 

the "gun culture", and then went on to say "I believe the NRA is the new KKK. And that the arming of so many black youths, and loading up our community with drugs

Who "armed" the black youth? And introduced them to drugs? Of course, "whitey" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: . It seems interesting to me when perpetuators of crime are pictured on TV news, there is a disproportionate amount of blacks and hispanics. Just sayin! Oh, that's right, the media is biased also. REALLY, GIVE ME A BREAK Mr Whitlock. You sound like Sharpton and Jackson.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:22 pm 

"The NRA is the new KKK."
It rhymes, so it must be true.
"If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 pm 

So the armed white people are to give up thier protection so the unarmed Balcks can't steal their guns ?? Is that what he saying? Their was a time they weren't allowed guns . Now he's whinning that they have the right. Maybe he should work with in the black community to try to teach them to finish school and get an education rather than hang the streets selling and doing drug and gangs .then the black deaths will go down as most is black on black shootings.It seems fools like him and sharpton just can't let go ,can't admit advances ,still have to play the blame game.

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm 

:?: :?: :?:

A Pessimist is an Optimist with Experience

Last edited by tenringx on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm 

:| :| :| :|

Last edited by tenringx on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm 

I'm not saying the CIA/FBI isn't doing their job on drugs, they're involved in ways people aren't aware of, but if their hands weren't tied our DRUG problem would be much less then it is. We can blame our legislators and POLITICIANS for our drug problems, do to tying LAW ENFORCEMENTS HANDS, and getting their big PAYOFFS from the Drug dealers. SORRY thats my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. More action like DIRTY HARRY is NEEDED, not POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, which is nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:36 am 

tenringx wrote:
I'm not saying the CIA/FBI isn't doing their job on drugs, they're involved in ways people aren't aware of, but if their hands weren't tied our DRUG problem would be much less then it is. We can blame our legislators and POLITICIANS for our drug problems, do to tying LAW ENFORCEMENTS HANDS, and getting their big PAYOFFS from the Drug dealers. SORRY thats my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. More action like [color=#FF0000]DIRTY HARRY is NEEDED, not POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, which is nothing.[/color]

~~ and the 'burg needs a Charles Bronson :lol: ~~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:31 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
tenringx wrote:
I'm not saying the CIA/FBI isn't doing their job on drugs, they're involved in ways people aren't aware of, but if their hands weren't tied our DRUG problem would be much less then it is. We can blame our legislators and POLITICIANS for our drug problems, do to tying LAW ENFORCEMENTS HANDS, and getting their big PAYOFFS from the Drug dealers. SORRY thats my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. More action like [color=#FF0000]DIRTY HARRY is NEEDED, not POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, which is nothing.[/color]

~~ and the 'burg needs a Charles Bronson :lol: ~~

I'll supply the QUARTERS.