It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Feral Teens Ask Woman for Smoke
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 am 

2 Home / Email Featured /
Feral Teens Ask Woman for Smoke, She says “Get a Job”; Then They Shoot Her.

By Clash Daily / 12 December 2012 / 155 Comments

Police say three teens, 13 and 14, charged in the fatal shooting of a western Pennsylvania woman targeted her after she told them to “get a job.”
Police say three teens charged in the fatal shooting of a western Pennsylvania woman targeted her after she told them to “get a job” when she saw them trying to bum a cigarette off her boyfriend.

Beaver Falls police have charged 14-year-olds Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez and Kyle Goosby Jr., 13, with criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday’s shooting of Kayla Peterson, 22. She was shot at about 3:30 p.m. that day and died in a Pittsburgh hospital two hours later.

Goosby is in custody and his attorney says he was just “in the wrong place at the wrong time” when Velasquez — identified as the gunman by police and Peterson’s boyfriend — opened fire.

Beaver Falls Police Chief Charles Jones says officers are still searching for the other two suspects.

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2012/12/feral-teens-ask-woman-for-smoke-she-says-get-a-job-then-they-shoot-her/#ixzz2EwkwVFJk

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

Post subject: Re: Feral Teens Ask Woman for Smoke
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:50 am 

They should be executed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:12 pm 

Oh no, don't hurt my precious baby. They are so-o-o good. :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm 

You all need to see this:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/todavia.cleckley

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:23 pm 

LocalGrown wrote:

How 'bout posting it?
I refuse to sign up with facebook.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 pm 

Vic wrote:
How 'bout posting it?

OMG! :shock: Vic & I agree AGAIN?? :?
2-Faced book has horrible web security. With a little help in the past, I hacked right in to see what was supposedly private ( Hence my term "2-Faced Book"). I guarantee you'll NEVER see me associated with that outfit ( not to mention how they are exploiting members personal info)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:01 pm 

piedmont wrote:
OMG! :shock: Vic & I agree AGAIN?? :?

:ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:38 pm 

Ok, click this & you won't need an account.
www.facebook.com/todavia.cleckley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:56 am 

Vic wrote:
LocalGrown wrote:

How 'bout posting it?

Ha! Me too. I refuse to sign up with FB and so many things require a FB account these days. You can't even leave comments on some sights without a FB account. I can't wait until FB is no more. And don't say it won't happen, it will. How is your Myspace page doing these days?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:15 pm 

jadiff wrote:
... so many things require a FB account these days. You can't even leave comments on some sights without a FB account.

Create a fake one (not using your real name, etc.) Their one billion plus "members" does not represent one billion individuals. Nowhere close.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:52 pm 

Rudey wrote:
Create a fake one (not using your real name, etc.) Their one billion plus "members" does not represent one billion individuals. Nowhere close.

I wouldn't ( and won't) even do that- their security sux! A couple years ago, I got a spam email and to try to get me interested in whatever scam it was ( can't remember anymore), it referenced how all these people known to me also had done (bought, got suckered into, whatever) it.

Only one litle problem: I talked to a few of them and NONE had participated, but there were 2 common threads with virtually ALL of those listed: They were relatives, friends, One-time buyers from my Ebay business, regular buyers from my ebay business, you name it but they ALL were users of 2-FacedBook AND they all had sent me an email at least once.

Bottom line: by way of 2-FacedBook, their PCs were hacked and that was where the bozos got my email addy. My PC's security kept all of my info safe and it IDed the email as spam.

Register for 2-facedbook??? Not even on a bet!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:29 pm 

If you're smart about it & do things right, you won't have problems. And you do have to change your password from time to time to avoid hacking. And yes, the count of membership is off due to people having either multiple accounts, as well as business & group pages.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:04 pm 

piedmont wrote:
Rudey wrote:

I wouldn't ( and won't) even do that- their security sux!

Register for 2-facedbook??? Not even on a bet!

I agree, I refuse to do something just because everyone else is doing it. I know there are plenty of people out there that are not on FB.

On a side not about security and passwords. I have been using a product called Lastpass and it is wonderful. It will generate secure passwords for you so each site you go to will have something different and obscure (5DGAp3bU for example), then remember it for you. You can use it on several different systems too. Just make sure you have a good Master password for the system. I used to use about 3 passwords for all of the sites I would visit (same password, just different variations depending on how secure I wanted it to be), now I couldn't even tell you the password for any of my bank accounts. Oh, the product is free too. They do have a paid option also ($12/year).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:15 pm 

jadiff wrote:

I agree, I refuse to do something just because everyone else is doing it. I know there are plenty of people out there that are not on FB.

Exactly! But I do find it a bit strange that many (most???) who live on 2-FacedBook will defend it to the end like it is the greatest thing since sliced bread..... even though THEIR PC and info are/can being/be compromised. It's like anyone who DARES to say something against the site is someone evil. Must be some sort of cult thing or something :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 pm 

piedmont wrote:
jadiff wrote:

Exactly! But I do find it a bit strange that many (most???) who live on 2-FacedBook will defend it to the end like it is the greatest thing since sliced bread..... even though THEIR PC and info are/can being/be compromised. It's like anyone who DARES to say something against the site is someone evil. Must be some sort of cult thing or something :lol:

I'm not really "on Facebook". I have a fake account to to facilitate doing things online such as leaving comments on a news article. That was the issue that was raised--some sites requiring you to login with your Facebook account.