It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Gun Rights Group Offering Free "Obama Guns" to 47-Percenters
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 pm 

One will be given free to every low information voter (people formerly known as morons). One advantage is that it requires no high-capacity magazine.

Post subject: Re: Gun Rights Group Offering Free "Obama Guns" to 47-Percen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:36 am 

Many of them are already armed and racking up the numbers the antis quote ,After Peirs Morgan insulted Larry Pratt asking him if he was that incredually stupid, he had the foolish idea to interview the Nuge , who handed it back to himon a platter. well actually i think the interview might have been b/4 ,but it was a good one and half min vid. .Ted Nugent Schools Piers Morgan about Sucking On His Machine Gun .http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tMso12zeYDQ Do a biograhy search on morgan ,it's a wonder he's not locked up.

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:41 pm 

It was funnier when you could could see the image. I guess they don't want anyone linking to their precious picture. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
Many of them are already armed and racking up the numbers the antis quote ,After Peirs Morgan insulted Larry Pratt asking him if he was that incredually stupid, he had the foolish idea to interview the Nuge , who handed it back to himon a platter. well actually i think the interview might have been b/4 ,but it was a good one and half min vid. .Ted Nugent Schools Piers Morgan about Sucking On His Machine Gun .http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tMso12zeYDQ Do a biograhy search on morgan ,it's a wonder he's not locked up.

Hearing Larry Pratt on local media reminded me to renew my GOA membership.
And encouraged me to purchase another firearm.

Keep it up haters of liberty and promoters of ignorance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:34 pm 

bfranklin wrote:

I have been reading for quite some time, especially during the campaign season, how the NRA is losing members. But it's not because they're changing their feelings about gun ownership or gun rights. They're joining lesser known groups like the GOA because they feel betrayed by the NRA who were making deals with legislators and endorsing candidates like Joe Manchin and Bob Casey (they often endorse both candidates in a given race) who are now flipping on them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 am 

Rudey wrote:
bfranklin wrote:

I have been reading for quite some time, especially during the campaign season, how the NRA is losing members. But it's not because they're changing their feelings about gun ownership or gun rights. They're joining lesser known groups like the GOA because they feel betrayed by the NRA who were making deals with legislators and endorsing candidates like Joe Manchin and Bob Casey (they often endorse both candidates in a given race) who are now flipping on them.

NRA is the more pragmatic organization.
GOA is hard core.

There is value to both. During this time, where BO has "more flexibility after the election", and the press pushes the idea of a ban, the stance by GOA is far more effective and IMO forced NRA to forward their armed guard solution, when they would normally back tougher checks or waiting periods.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 am 

even on the media I heard the NRA was getting 8,000 new memberships a day since this attack started on 'em .I ask all memebers to at least sign up one new member .even if it's your wife. the polished brass areses in congress will pay attention when they see 10,000 memebrship #s they won't risk there perky jobs

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:31 am 

bfranklin wrote:
BO has "more flexibility after the election"

Yep, now he can go full throttle on fulfilling his promise to "fundamentally change America".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:43 pm 

So, finally BO describes the "change" he touted in the first election!. Wonder how many really considered what "change" meant? As far as I'm concerned, the only change he can make is take a long hike off a short pier.