It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Obama Having a Problem with Hispanics
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:32 pm 

"I actually think the president, and he just doesn't have the guts to admit it, is not a believer in the Second Amendment, although he states that he is,"
-- Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)

You should read the comments section. Moonbats are scared to death of this guy. Sort of resembles Palin Derangement Syndrome (PDS)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/01/17/marco-rubio-obama-doesnt-have-the-guts-to-admit-he-opposes-second-amendment/

------------------

"He is feeling right now high on his own power, and he is pushing on every front, on guns," ... "And I think it's really sad to see the president of the United States exploiting the murder of children and using it to push his own extreme, anti-gun agenda. I think what the president is proposing and the gun control proposals that are coming from Democrats in the Senate are, number one, unconstitutional, and number two, they don't work. They're bad policy."

"I think he's going to pay a serious political price, and I think the price that's going to be paid on this is going to manifest in Senate races in 2014, in some red states," ... "And there have got to be some Democrats who are up for reelection in 2014 who are very, very nervous right now that Presidnet Obama is picking this fight."

-- Freshman Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX)

He just may become the first Hispanic-American President.
https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cruz-obama-high-his-own-power_696232.html

Post subject: Re: Obama Having a Problem with Hispanics
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 pm 

I can live with that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:43 pm 

"I actually think the president, and he just doesn't have the guts to admit it, is not a believer in the Second Amendment, although he states that he is,"

I truly think that Obama is a believer in the right to protect his family, friends and attackers!

It does not take an assualt type weapon to protect yourself, and the police do not posess them either. When the day is LOUD & PROUD, show your *** and FIGHT RESPECTFULLY!!!

THIS IS THE DAY! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm 

Rudey wrote:
Howdy, I am from the Hills! Just wanna say, I am mid 50's and have always been GOP, but what is going on? I have gone from proud to embarased politically and thus have switched to INDEPENDENT!
You should read the comments section. Moonbats are scared to death of this guy. Sort of resembles Palin Derangement Syndrome (PDS)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/01/17/marco-rubio-obama-doesnt-have-the-guts-to-admit-he-opposes-second-amendment/

------------------

"He is feeling right now high on his own power, and he is pushing on every front, on guns," ... "And I think it's really sad to see the president of the United States exploiting the murder of children and using it to push his own extreme, anti-gun agenda. I think what the president is proposing and the gun control proposals that are coming from Democrats in the Senate are, number one, unconstitutional, and number two, they don't work. They're bad policy."

"I think he's going to pay a serious political price, and I think the price that's going to be paid on this is going to manifest in Senate races in 2014, in some red states," ... "And there have got to be some Democrats who are up for reelection in 2014 who are very, very nervous right now that Presidnet Obama is picking this fight."

-- Freshman Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX)

He just may become the first Hispanic-American President.
https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cruz-obama-high-his-own-power_696232.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm 

Rudey wrote:

Marco Rubio endorsed Mitch too and now he cries about this

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm 

Dancer wrote:
Rudey wrote:

Marco Rubio endorsed Mitch too and now he cries about this

Mr Rubio did himself NO favors with his biased endorsement of a lousy candidate!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 pm 

furbud wrote:
Mr Rubio did himself NO favors with his biased endorsement of a lousy candidate!!!

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 pm 

furbud wrote:

I truly think that Obama is a believer in the right to protect his family, friends and attackers!

It does not take an assualt type weapon to protect yourself, and the police do not posess them either. When the day is LOUD & PROUD, show your *** and FIGHT RESPECTFULLY!!!

THIS IS THE DAY! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

?