It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post subject: Re: Obama Appointments Declared Unconstitutional
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 pm 

PublicByProxy wrote:
You'll notice that is only 33 days?

Yes and the President signed papers on Jan 16, 2013..How many days is that?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm 

Dancer wrote:
If I would not of been here it would of gone on & on
If you would have not been here the facts would have remained the same.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:13 am 

Dancer wrote:
Newspolice wrote:
Barry just like to the word "executive " next to his name ,order or action :D~~ that does explain why he didn't pick up 23 different pens and keep signing~~know what those pens are worth on ebay ??? :lol: :lol:

And 24 hours ago you had no clue on what was signed. If I would not of been here it would of gone on & on

~~~:lol: :lol: No we still have no idea of what he signed,if he did not speak witha forked tounge maybe we would know. I'm glad your here Dancer ,your fun ,kinda like going to one of the Donkey ball games :D :)

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:54 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
No we still have no idea of what he signed

Maybe it was an order of authorization for him to personally run the bulldozer into Ronald Reagan's boy hood home to make way for his library?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 pm 

Dancer wrote:
Newspolice wrote:
No we still have no idea of what he signed

Maybe it was an order of authorization for him to personally run the bulldozer into Ronald Reagan's boy hood home to make way for his library?

~~ HEY THATS COOL heard the first book he was giving was ~~~~~~"RULES FOR RADICALS"~~~ SummaryOutlining his strategy in organizing, Alinsky writes:

There's another reason for working inside the system. Dostoyevsky said that taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and chance the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution. To bring on this reformation requires that the organizer work inside the system, among not only the middle class but the 40 per cent of American families – more than seventy million people – whose income range from $5,000 to $10,000 a year [in 1971 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:40 pm 

Maybe Bill Ayers will blow up Reagan's boyhood home just to show he still has it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 pm 

Vic wrote:
Maybe Bill Ayers will blow up Reagan's boyhood home just to show he still has it.

~~If so I hope he borrows a sucide vest from his friend~~you know you have to change ,and thats how it done today.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:43 am 

Newspolice wrote:
~~ HEY THATS COOL heard the first book he was giving was ~~~~~~"RULES FOR RADICALS"~~~

Once again you are side stepping. There is not going to be a President Obama library on that site.

832 E. 57th St. is one of a number of vacant buildings the University owns that will be taken down to allow for expansion of the medical and biological research campus," Jeremy Manier, news director at the University of Chicago

The University's permit request currently is under review by the city. Recent media reports that have speculated on other potential uses of the property are inaccurate."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 pm 

Dancer wrote:
Newspolice wrote:
~~ HEY THATS COOL heard the first book he was giving was ~~~~~~"RULES FOR RADICALS"~~~

Once again you are side stepping. There is not going to be a President Obama library on that site.

832 E. 57th St. is one of a number of vacant buildings the University owns that will be taken down to allow for expansion of the medical and biological research campus," Jeremy Manier, news director at the University of Chicago

The University's permit request currently is under review by the city. Recent media reports that have speculated on other potential uses of the property are inaccurate."

How am i side stepping ? I replied to your "Maybe it was an order of authorization for him to personally run the bulldozer into Ronald Reagan's boy hood home to make way for his library" so at the time you posted that it must have been before you dug up the latest info that it's not true. Maybe it's not ,maybe it was,and is not now? who know it's Chicago , run by gangs and crooked politicans don't hold you breath on anything that come out of that city being on the up & up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:27 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
How am i side stepping ? I replied to your " so at the time you posted that it must have been before you dug up the latest info that it's not true.

I commented about it being bunk days before this

http://www.abc27talkback.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4742&p=42631#p42631

A topic created by you that in which you now conveniently ignore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:47 pm 

Dancer wrote:
Newspolice wrote:
How am i side stepping ? I replied to your " so at the time you posted that it must have been before you dug up the latest info that it's not true.

I commented about it being bunk days before this

http://www.abc27talkback.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4742&p=42631#p42631

A topic created by you that in which you now conveniently ignore

~~ that was days ago on a different post ,this post is / was about what he signed , Remember ? you posted "Maybe it was an order of authorization for him to personally run the bulldozer into Ronald Reagan's boy hood home to make way for his library?" i didn't bring up the topic on this posting you did .I really don't care if it's true or not. building a library in Chicago makes no sense , hlaf the people there can't read and ya'd have to dodge bullets to get to it. good it gonna be next to a hospital.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:51 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
I really don't care if it's true or not

We all know that