It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Talkback 27!
This is your forum to comment on current affairs and news stories.
The comments you make here may be used on our television newscasts.
If you wish, you may also leave your thoughts on our telephone feedback line.
That number is (717) 265-8527.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: IF DICKS HAD ANY~DSG DUMPS ON CUSTOMERS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:07 pm 

Well times have changed ,I put two golf clubs in the back of my truck after that guy in the burg beat the crap out of that other guy with one and didn't get charged

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:55 pm 

And you don't have to waste time at the Sheriffs Office to get a permit. You can open carry and never get questioned.

A Pessimist is an Optimist with Experience

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:13 pm 

~~~FORE ~~WUPH!!~~~

"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."- ~~ Norman Vincent Peale-______ ~~ COPS ARRIVE IN TIME TO DRAW CHALK LINES , ~~~IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE THE OUTLINE ISN'T AROUND YOU ~~.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:31 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 am 

Newspolice wrote:
~~~FORE ~~WUPH!!~~~

I do believe , that sounds like a Melon Imploding.

A Pessimist is an Optimist with Experience

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm 

They didn't dump on customers, they took a stance for CAUTION! I aplaud them alot!! Some one has to have guts in the problem!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:05 am 

furbud wrote:
They didn't dump on customers, they took a stance for CAUTION! I aplaud them alot!! Some one has to have guts in the problem!

Caution??

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am 

furbud wrote:

CAUTION! You are entering a no-spin zone! Remarks like that won't fly!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 pm 

furbud wrote:

Yes they made a corporate statement, so I'd imagine that they are also prepared to deal with the repercussions which will most likely be a large financial hit to the bottom line.
Their stockholders will not be amused.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:12 pm 

TheSeif wrote:
furbud wrote:

Yes they made a corporate statement, so I'd imagine that they are also prepared to deal with the repercussions which will most likely be a large financial hit to the bottom line.

YOU have a valid point, and it stinks of greed and money. If that is what they want, let them eat cake, as their kids could be the next innocent victim! Come near me and I will blow their a**es away! Then drag em inside for surety! I don't need an AK47 assualt for that, I CAN SHOOT! I have a double barrel shotgun and a good aim, I don't need all the extras, I know how to use what I have quite well! Other need to acquire that skill and downsize unless they have something to worry about...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm 

furbud, as I understand your post, you use the singular 'I' six times. A double barrel shotgun may be well and good for you, that is your right. As for me, I'd rather have one hole in my wall while the bastard lies bleeding.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm 

The husband says if he has to get the Ole Double Pumper out there is gonna be holes everywhere and he will deal with the damage later. He says he will blast through everything (doors-windows-walls-furniture-roof) to get the bad guy/s. He is currently looking for a mini pumper for me

The Husband & I hold hands as we walk home in the darkness
We know our path
We know who the machine is
We hear the sounds
We are headed home

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:39 pm 

Dancer wrote:
He is currently looking for a mini pumper for me
I hope he doesn't get snookered in the sales boost.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm 

Dancer wrote:
The husband says if he has to get the Ole Double Pumper out there is gonna be holes everywhere and he will deal with the damage later. He says he will blast through everything (doors-windows-walls-furniture-roof) to get the bad guy/s. He is currently looking for a mini pumper for me

Don't worry, he won't do much damage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm 

furbud wrote:
YOU have a valid point, and it stinks of greed and money. If that is what they want, let them eat cake, as their kids could be the next innocent victim! Come near me and I will blow their a**es away! Then drag em inside for surety! I don't need an AK47 assualt for that, I CAN SHOOT! I have a double barrel shotgun and a good aim, I don't need all the extras, I know how to use what I have quite well! Other need to acquire that skill and downsize unless they have something to worry about...

Well bravo for you. So eff everyone elses rights cause "you can shoot"? You don't need "good aim" for a shotgun, it's point & shoot. Get off your high horse. Show me you have good aim w/a handgun, then I'll believe you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 pm 

PublicByProxy wrote:
I hope he doesn't get snookered in the sales boost.

Ha Ha PublicByProxy. He has been talking to a good friend named Earl..He lives deep in the woods and wears camouflage and has deer stickers on the back window of his pick up truck

We know our path
We hear the sounds
We are headed home

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 am 

LocalGrown wrote:
furbud wrote:

Well bravo for you. So eff everyone elses rights cause "you can shoot"? You don't need "good aim" for a shotgun, it's point & shoot. Get off your high horse. Show me you have good aim w/a handgun, then I'll believe you.

I can vouch for that. I was a Security Police augmentee for a while in the Air Force. When we had familiarization training with the M12 (what the military calls the Winchester Model 1912 shotgun) I remember the training NCO telling us, "you don't need accuracy with one of these to hit your intended target; you just have to be close." (Their intended use was crowd control during a civil disturbance.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm 

Rudey wrote:
LocalGrown wrote:
furbud wrote:

I can vouch for that. I was a Security Police augmentee for a while in the Air Force. When we had familiarization training with the M12 (what the military calls the Winchester Model 1912 shotgun) I remember the training NCO telling us, "you don't need accuracy with one of these to hit your intended target; you just have to be close." (Their intended use was crowd control during a civil disturbance.)

All of you folks are NOT funny, if you need an assault type weapon with a clip of 30, you need to go to a gun range and get practice or HANG IT UP! Common sense has been flushed down the drain in this country. Have your guns, just use practical weapons to protect yourself, not a weapon designed to kill a crowd! The 2nd ammendment is to be able to protect yourselves, these rapid round arsenal guns were not in existence then or an exclusion would have been included, BET ME! I dropped my NRA membership because they do NOT stand for what they once stood for, they have become a voice other than their original purpose. My biggest fear is really not the nuts we know about running around, its the ones we don't know are running around who show up with these weapons. Knock me all ya want, I feel your plea, it is your god given right, but for the better good I refrain from agreeing. 4 doors up in a good neighborhod a lil girl was caught in gunfire because 2 fools were fighting it out and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. This was 3 years ago and it sticks with me today, Newtown has nothing to do with my feelings on this. Respectfully...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 pm 

What kind of gun was she killed with? The odds are very good it was just a hand gun. But do you NOT see they're not just trying to limit rifles that JUST LOOK like fully autos? Not because they are. And now some of these good for nothing politicos are trying to go after handguns too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:54 pm 

furbud wrote:
TheSeif wrote:
furbud wrote:

~~if and when 4 crazy druggies kick in your door and you only have a double bbl shotgun,YOU will real soon see what having something to worry about is all about.~ that being said it has nothing to do with gun control, this is all a power grab ,It's about CONTROL NOT GUNS.. All countries that have fallen to dictators and have had mass genocide first disarmed the citizens. Maybe you can't see that ,but we are not above that same fate.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm 

furbud wrote:
All of you folks are NOT funny, if you need an assault type weapon with a clip of 30, you need to go to a gun range and get practice or HANG IT UP! Common sense has been flushed down the drain in this country. Have your guns, just use practical weapons to protect yourself, not a weapon designed to kill a crowd! The 2nd ammendment is to be able to protect yourselves, these rapid round arsenal guns were not in existence then or an exclusion would have been included, BET ME! I dropped my NRA membership because they do NOT stand for what they once stood for, they have become a voice other than their original purpose. My biggest fear is really not the nuts we know about running around, its the ones we don't know are running around who show up with these weapons. Knock me all ya want, I feel your plea, it is your god given right, but for the better good I refrain from agreeing. 4 doors up in a good neighborhod a lil girl was caught in gunfire because 2 fools were fighting it out and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. This was 3 years ago and it sticks with me today, Newtown has nothing to do with my feelings on this. Respectfully...

I'm not sure your feelings are a valid argument for determining what rights other have.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:03 pm 

Newspolice wrote:
~~if and when 4 crazy druggies kick in your door and you only have a double bbl shotgun

The husband has a very special gun when crazy druggies kick in our door...Its the President Obama "drone special pumper"

When it cracks..there is "crazy druggies" laying everywhere

We know our path
We hear the sounds
We are headed home

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 pm 

"crazy druggies" are like shooting fish in a barrel. It's the likes of you I fear.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 pm 

PublicByProxy wrote:
"crazy druggies" are like shooting fish in a barrel. It's the likes of you I fear.

~~ Which YOU was that aimed at ?~~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:02 pm 

All of you folks are NOT funny, if you need an assault type weapon with a clip of 30, you need to go to a gun range and get practice or HANG IT UP! Common sense has been flushed down the drain in this country. Have your guns, just use practical weapons to protect yourself, not a weapon designed to kill a crowd! The 2nd ammendment is to be able to protect yourselves, these rapid round arsenal guns were not in existence then or an exclusion would have been included, BET ME! I dropped my NRA membership because they do NOT stand for what they once stood for, they have become a voice other than their original purpose. My biggest fear is really not the nuts we know about running around, its the ones we don't know are running around who show up with these weapons. Knock me all ya want, I feel your plea, it is your god given right, but for the better good I refrain from agreeing. 4 doors up in a good neighborhod a lil girl was caught in gunfire because 2 fools were fighting it out and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. This was 3 years ago and it sticks with me today, Newtown has nothing to do with my feelings on this. Respectfully...[/quote]
~~~~~ I think your thinking again on emotion ,more than common sense. Sorry to hear of the little girl in your neighborhood ,but any of these laws will only effect those who are lawabiding. Again how many yrs have we been combating Drugs, thats the main cause of most of these deaths in the streets. When the honest citizen is disarmed the same cartel that supplies the drugs will supply these armes to the people you fear now .Nothing will change other than we the people will be illegal or left with out any home defense.There were people like that in our founding Fathers days and their always will be a percentage of bad/evil people, (and governments) that second part was why they put the second amendment in the constutuion. We are moving in strange directions when DHS needs armoured cars/ tanks, planes and millions of rounds of ammo every few months . And they speak of legally taking out American on home soil with drones ??? Heaven fodbid if things collapse,cause those people in the streets will be running wild taking what they want.~I am not going to be helpess if it ever happens. As for the NRA they do alot of good Eddie Egals programs in the schools .training programs etc .Dropping member ship because of one defence program wasn't good.If your a gun owner they protect your rights. since DUMDUM Biden opened his mpouth on shot guns CO. is trying to ban pump shotguns. See it will never stop if it's allow out of the gate. There was video showing that you can put more lead down range with a shotgun than with a 30 rd AR mag,in the same time. To empty a 30 rd mag you must pull the tigger 30 X / take a pump shotgun with buck shot that hold 9 pellets (larger dia than the .22 AR rd.) and 5 trigger pulls with put 40 down range. once they go after the shotgun they will notice the sniper rifle are built on the hunting rifle format and all bolt action will become "sniper rifle" the same way semis became assualt weapon. Semis have been around over 100 yrs. it's not a gun problem, it's about control.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next